Feedback On Office Table

Oh nevermind you are right lol

Fixed it, Thanks Mate :smiley:

1 Like

Looks okay, I would make the monitors smaller as they’re not in proportion to the chair unless you’re 7ft. perhaps add something onto the screen, decal? and, I find the table to be A. way too long and B. too thin. Keyboard is quite fat and I don’t have stacks of paper on my desks, ever. I would add pc, speakers etc. and some kind of desk/drawer under the table. Are the mouse, plant,cup, chair, papers & lamp free models? I recognize some of them from other games. Also as a headsup as I’ve gotten warnings many times for this, try not to reply “thanks XYZ” as its redundant and mods do not like it. Good job

1 Like

You should try lowering the computers a little and make the chair bigger, and also try adding more detail to the table looks a little plain. Its pretty good though!

1 Like

I already that but I am going to do it again upon on many people request.

I did add a stack of Papers, Books, Coffee, Lamp and Pot of Plant what else should I add :confused:

1 Like

@Luxorz Okie Dokie :stuck_out_tongue: (30 Charrrrrs)

I’m soon going to send the updated picture :smiley:

I did add a stack of Papers, Books, Coffee, Lamp and Pot of Plant what else should I add?

I suggest maybe adding some detail to the bottom it looks a little plain like a said before, maybe add some colors to it and some supporting Parts to connect the Table Legs.

Ah, I see what you’re talking about, Thanks Mate!

Thanks Mate!

No problem at all! :smiley:

1 Like

Perhaps you could add transparency to the monitors to make it less bright and add a better feeling to it, and maybe lower the stands by a little bit. Other than that, great build! can’t wait to see what’s next.

Sure will do DUDE! (30 CHARRRR)

1 Like

Looks pretty good!
My only suggestions are:

• Turn down the neon a little bit, just so its not as bright
  • I would make the desk a little smaller, or make the chair a little bigger, just to make it look like the desk isn’t huge and the chair isn’t tiny
  • My last suggestion is to lower the monitors itself, because right now it looks like its super high up

But other than that, it looks good! :smile:

Okay, Thank you, I really appreciate what you said!

I like it!! I’d say just to maybe turn the brightness down on the lights but apart from that, I like it.

The paper stacks should be a little bit shorter, as it looks like they might fall over. The chair looks a little small, and the coffee mug is a bit small too. You can also try adding some texturing to the surface of the table.
Overall, this is a great model, the scale is just a little bit off.

Try making the desk the same size. As well as that, try scaling stuff, the office chair looks smaller then the computer.

Hope this helped!