Feedback on one of my first build!

Hello,

I am a builder without much talent and am currently building a future homestore for my clothing group. I have completed the most important building and plan to build some other random construction around it.
I just want you to give me some feedback on this and give me some advice on how I can improve the rendering of my build.
here what I have made so far :

Front view

View from inside 1

View from inside 2

Hope you like it !

10 Likes

Looks great keep it up
30chars

3 Likes

Looks nice on the inside but the out side looks bland, and you could try and change the colors on the out side and move to some more vibrant colors and textures unless thats the style you going for.

3 Likes

I’ll take this in consideration, thanks !
I also modified the material and the color a little (it seems better to me)

4 Likes

I suggest shutters around the window sides and plant boxes underneath or either one. The awning is also a bit blocky. If you’re going to use free models such as the trash can, link it before posting your work! This gives credit to the person who actually made it, since everything isn’t than created by you.
Overall nice work!

4 Likes

Looks great for your first build! I would suggest adding more colors.

4 Likes

Looks okay. Outside and inside are plain and bland… try to add different colors and use different texture.

1 Like

Looks really good for your first Build :wink:

3 Likes

I’m not that good with texture and I prefer to use the basic materials for now.
but thanks anyways for your feedback !

2 Likes

Honestly when I was clicking on this, I was expecting the basic of the basics.
Turns out im wrong, great job on that building.
Also here is a tip for a new builder.
Always have inspirational photos :slight_smile:.

2 Likes

I agree with @Arc_ade, you did very good for your first build!

1 Like

I recommend adding some wall decor to the interior, but be careful when using free models. Overall, looks amazing!

1 Like

Looks great! Maybe add some plants in the interior, and nature outside, like rocks, trees, and plants. Decoration is key! Good job!

Add some bricks on the outside walls

This looks good for your first build! Try to put more details in the interior though. Keep building and practicing new techniques, you will get better!