Feedback on our new game logo!

Hi Guys , so we are working on a clicker game called ro clicker (name is getting changed to Clicker Infernos) and we need a feedback on how our new game logo looks !

Logo Clicker Infernos

Please give a feedback on it ! Those are appreciated !

4 Likes

Really like the letter K. Overall great!

1 Like

Thanks dude , thanks a lot , I’m in doubt about the background color, as grey doesn’t seems that good to me, can you suggest another color ?

1 Like

Looks good. I’d see Silver as a better idea? You choose.

1 Like

Ok , I chose gradient , also I forgot to actually send the link of the game lol sorry

1 Like

Maybe add a background with like some squiggles? Overall good though!

1 Like

It looks pretty good!

But here’s my criticism: it appears that you directly copied that tutorial from YouTube with only different text. So I would say there’s an aspect of unoriginality in this logo.

1 Like

Hey man, I don’t know if you’re the same dude from that “Ro-Clicker” game, but this is a logo right here, that’s what I’m talking about when I say “LOGO”
Just perfection

1 Like

Alr , actually I don’t know much about logo designing , afterall I’m a programmer but I’m learning it. I used to learn Photoshop in my school but now I haven’t purchased photoshop yet so I made a basic logo. I had some basic knowledge of using Photopea so I just used strokes, gradient and tadaa ! So it isn’t copied from a yt tutorial but I don’t know and this logo is common that’s why you would have thought about it. It’s true many people have logos like this but I would agree even our game is not “original” , the owner has made a clicker game as understood by name so I don’t think you can expect an original logo because we just need to click. Can you please suggest what should I add to make it original ?

1 Like

Yeah , I’m from ro clicker (now Clicker Infernos) and I hope you liked the logo

1 Like

I would say give it a gradient background and make the mouse the Roblox mouse. Other than that it’s looking pretty good.

Any one of these would make the logo look more original, imo.

1 Like

its umm… okay a few things though
the colors aren’t the best and it doesn’t really give of an “inferno” feel maybe add some lava patterns or like more orange color also the stroke doesn’t look the best since you can see little gaps inside the letters, I recommend fixing that by making the stroke bigger

also, it seems that you have 4 different strokes on the text. since you have the the lighter gray and bigger one then you have a black thin one and then the gradient one and then a tiny pink-Ish one I think that’s a little too much try maybe 2 or 3 is better

another thing is I thought the grey was just a placeholder, but I would recommend using a pic from your game as the background since a solid color or even a gradient isn’t the best

also, the mouse cursor doesn’t look the best since it isn’t very colorful maybe change its colors or make it bigger and put it behind the text

anyways that’s all my feedback I’m not the best at making logos but I hope this helps

Alr, thanks for your feedback dude, we’ll change it

Yeah, the background looks kinda grey, it should be brighter.
It should also have some flames or something aswell.

1 Like