Feedback on our RTS (Real Time Strategy) Game | Rise of Robots

Hello Guys!

I am GameComposer, the Developer of Rise of Robots (RTS) on Roblox.
We just published our RTS game and we are currently looking to find testers and people who want to give us feedback. We will soon implement some other features as well as better thumbnails and Game Icons. Thank you in advance!

Game Link: [NEW] Rise of Robots (RTS) - Roblox

Quick Game Description:

Join Rise of Robots, a super cool Roblox game! Control your robot army and make them super strong. Build awesome structures and get rich by making smart choices and beating your rivals. Fight tough battles to protect your base or attack enemies. Learn cool strategies to win and become a Roblox master! :rocket::robot:

:robot: Unleash your robot army’s power
:european_castle: Build a thriving empire of magnificent structures
:crossed_swords: Defend your base or launch daring offensives in intense real-time strategy battles
:brain: Discover exciting strategies, become the master of this thrilling Roblox adventure! :video_game:

:no_entry_sign: You experienced issues? Report them to our community group.

Update Log: https://devforum.roblox.com/t/rise-of-robots-rts-changelog
Group Link: RISE OF ROBOTS COMMUNITY - Roblox

We are excited on your feedback!

4 Likes

I couldn’t play because it required 2 players which I think you should consider changing but it seems like a good game.

1 Like

Hi @phantasmability

We will consider it definitely. I will let you know when we decided.

Thanks!

Hi again!

We decided to add a solo-mode to our game!

Thanks for your suggestion!

Hi, if you want, I can make a thumbnail for you, free of charge, (with credit in desc), but only thing is, it’s not gonna be professional quality. Let me try playing it to give feedback

1 Like

first thing is, is the game is really really brightly lit. Spawns should be invisible, u should add gui for arrows → pointing to match. Block off the rest of the terrain with mountains so that people can’t see too far away from spawn.

1 Like

HI, sorry, afked out but I did see ur last posts. And yes I checked out ur socials

1 Like

Ah. No problem. Regarding the thumbnails: could you send me the link to your work? We are of course very interested.

I have a lot of work linked in my twitter, u can see a lot of my artworks there. I am not getting paid for this, so I’m not pulling up my portfolio, but again, u can see my work on twitter.

1 Like

ok, so posts for offsite links here is against the rules so I can’t do that… oh wait, twitter is allowed ok

1 Like

I saw your work. Should we communicate over private messages on Roblox?

add me, and I’ll chat with u in dms/roblox chat

1 Like

I sent you a friend request on Roblox.

1 Like