Feedback on overhead UI

I’m currently working on a Glitcher called “Extemporization”

I’d like feedback on the overhead UI I created to perfect it.

with auras

without auras

1 Like

I really like the fonts and the effects, here are some suggestions:

1. The color of the font in the health bar is hard to see since it is very similar to the background
  2. I don’t know if the name of the model appears, but if it does then be sure the name of the model (Dummy) and the actual UI don’t overlap.
  3. The priority should be the UI, so make the UI have more priority so that it is on top of the effects

Updated UIs a bit! :grin:

And yes the original tag for the character will not show, however the health bar text color will be interchangeable by the script itself when switching modes, for example if it is black themed you can change the HP text to white instead of black,

I will also set the tags ZIndex higher than the aura.

Lookin’ good! Is this a boss? If this is then:

1. I recommend having another main health bar on the top of your screen, this is because when the fight is ongoing it might be hard to see how much health is missing.
  2. I strongly recommend restraining the size of the UI so that it doesn’t increase the further apart you are, this is really useful when fighting so that the UI isn’t covering your screen.
1 Like

This is in fact, not a boss: It is a thing called a “Star Glitcher”

Not sure if you’ve heard of it.

And there will be a UI on the player running the “Star Glitcher” which keeps track of the players stats for them,

E.G. Health / Power Level / Side (Mode set)

And yes I do restrain the UI so it doesn’t become globally visible because it resizes due to distance from the UI.