Feedback on Pan Mayhem!

Hello Roblox developers!

I make so many projects but this is the first time I’m here to ask for feedback! I recently released a new Roblox game called Pan Mayhem in 1.0, I’ve received mostly positive but still mixed feedback on the game and I’m curious about what you guys think

Would you play this? Do you guys think the game should continue to be worked on, and would you want to see this on the front page? I appreciate all of your feedback!

Note that you will need two players to play the game, I’ll be in here for a little while though!

1. Make an indicator whenever you hit someone. A different hit sound or a damage counter could help the player know they landed a successful hit.
  2. In a match, indicate how many rounds are there to add pressure to the players. When I first joined one, I thought it was going forever, and I didn’t bother putting much effort.
  3. Make the lobby map smaller and add a theme. Maybe a floating island or something. I recommend something cartoony.
  4. Consider using icons for the UI; Try doing this:
    (Normal State; Just an Icon.)
    Screenshot 2024-03-09 103540
    (Hover State; The name/function appears on the side.)
    Screenshot 2024-03-09 103610
  5. Energetic/Intense music during a match. The more rounds there are, the more energetic/intense it gets.
  6. Spend time on the UI since they’re always on the player’s screen.
  7. Don’t use AI for thumbnails and game icons. It looked nothing like the game, which might disappoint players. Stylise the map so it’ll look more presentable (to be used as thumbnails)
  8. Make a single-player mode. There are instances where someone would be alone in a server. You can give them a task they can do alone or make them fight NPCs.

The game has potential; Spend more time on it.

1 Like

Before I say anything else, I need to say thank you so much for this reply. It means the absolute world to me and it gave me a huge creative burst. I want to reply to each one individually, because this feedback is honestly so good and I don’t ever know how to say thank you

1. Indicators are 100% needed and will be added in future updates
  2. This too, I will create a how-to-play guide in a menu and also indicate how many rounds are present
  3. The lobby will be shrunk and a theme will be chosen and picked, but it will hopefully be great
  4. Icons are an excellent idea. The mute button in particular can have one of these, I’m not sure about the create match
  5. This is such a critical thing I didn’t even think about, I’m actually slapping my forehead
  6. UI definitely needs work behind the scenes, I won’t go into too much detail rn but yeah there are changes planned
  7. The icon looks pretty sick, although the thumbnail I admit can be made way better. I explained this in a game launch video, but I have plans to hire human artists. You don’t get that charm with AI
  8. A single-player mode would be great, I’ll definitely explore the options

I appreciate this reply so much, it’s literal treasure to me Lol. The fact the game has potential makes me happy, and I think I’m gonna lock in and do great things with it to nurture it properly. Thank you so much for this comment, if you ever need anything please let me know!

1 Like