Feedback on pfp commissions

Hey Developers!

Recently, I’ve been making profile picture commissions with a new style and it turned pretty well and I ended up getting a lot of commissions all of a sudden. I’d love your feedback on these pfps. Feel free to tell me anything!

PFPs

Check out my portfolio here if you want to order one too! 0BluExactlyz | GFX Designer | OPEN

Thanks for using your valuable time on reading this! Any feedback is appreciated!

19 Likes

Woah your GFXs are really nice and thanks for putting me in it.

2 Likes

These GFX’S are a good start but the face quality is a little off

1 Like

Alright thanks, I’ll fix it from my next commission!

2 Likes

Np! always happy to help out! :smile: :

1 Like

these are adorable pls make me one lol

1 Like

Hi, first off very well done. I am impressed with how you convey the characters’ gaze and pose, the sparkles on the eyes are a wee bit TOO edited and by that essence I mean they could be dimmed down a tad bit, However my problem is the consistency of all of them. In most of them nothing changes, same pose, same effects (could be intentional as far as I know). Would love to see more examples and different varieties of styles, poses and effects. Good work and keep doing what you do.

Cheers

3 Likes

Wow! They give such a positive vibe! I really like them :hugs:

1 Like

These look super cute. nicely done!

1 Like

They look really good. You did great job blending the color with the character.
If you have free time, can you teach me master? :smile: :pleading_face:

1 Like

They look great. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

I like them, but the texture (Shirts) and face quality could be improved. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow! These are super cute PFPs, good job!

1 Like

I think we all can agree the shirt/face quality isnt the best but, apart from that it looks good

2 Likes