Feedback on PFP render

Hey, so recently I made a pfp for a friend and he seemed pretty satisfied with it. However, I would like to get some feedback on the render. Any thoughts?

6 Likes

I’m not good with feedback and criticism but this is great! I’d love to see more of your work! <3

2 Likes

Background good
shadows good
editing good
10/10 a masterpiece

1 Like

I think this is really cool, in my opinion there is nothing wrong with it at all! The lighting is great, and the background is really unique! Great job! :smile:

1 Like

That looks pretty good!
I guess he is a scripter because of the background. The render is pretty clean.
Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Nice render!

One issue I can see is that the outline around the eye and mouth isn’t very smooth and seems a bit pixelated.

Other than that it’s super nice!

1 Like

This actually looks really good. Like, the avatar face and positioning and then the scripting in the back, looks amazing. Keep up the work!

1 Like

Great work. I love the theme of the GFX. It is about programming in the background and the character looks like a scripter. Good job!

1 Like

The GFX is good! but there some things that you should improve!

• Hats placements
  • Light
  • Better rig (so you wont get those pixelated outlines)

Hat placements : try to make it perfect even if its originally there, you can move the hats anywhere like the top of the hat or make the hat up a little bit.
Lights : Make it similar to the background if its dark don’t make the render too bright.
Better Rig : I recommend using The Ultimate Rig its much smoother & easy to use & you can switch bundles faster if you don’t know how contact me.

again the render is good, keep up!

1 Like

Also if you want a good hdri use this

1 Like

wow! nice, especially the background, thats pretty cool

1 Like