Feedback on Plague Doctor (SCP-049)

I have been creating a lot of SCPs recently. And I have now created SCP-049. SCP-049 (also known as the Plague Doctor) is an SCP that will try to kill anyone with this sickness called The Pestilence, which only SCP-049 can see. And will “cure” them by bringing them back to life as zombies.

I started off by modeling SCP-049s head. And then began modeling the body shortly after that.
I then added textures, baked those textures, put that all into Mixamo for the rig. And I put it all into Roblox Studio.

These are the results.

This one was definitely the most challenging among the other SCPs I have created. It required a lot more details to prevent it from appearing boring. However, I do feel like something is missing behind the model. I might improve it with an operation bag around the back side of his waist at some point, as it is explained in the Wiki that SCP-049 carries all of his tools in a bag.

2 Likes

This looks amazing!!! Very detailed! The High-Quality Indie look that people aim for! :grin::+1:

That would perfect it! :grinning:
And would be more accurate to the Canon. :wink:

I personally think it is the Bag. :sweat_smile:

No other comments, besides that you did Awesome!

What game is this going to be for? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

This Plague Doctor looks VERY good and realistic! Nice job on it!

3 Likes

Thank you so much for this response! And I’m not sure if I will make this into a game, but considering the amount of SCP related stuff I have been creating recently I might make a game about it sometime.

1 Like

Great job making the model. It’s way better than what i saw on mostly others games. Keep up the mood, you’re on the right way!

2 Likes