Feedback on Police Academy? ( And how much would it be worth? )

Hi! I recently built a police academy for a group, but they didn’t want it due to it isn’t a replica of another building. So, I decided, may as well sell it. However, I want to sell it for a reasonable price. I don’t build much, so I don’t know how to price my buildings. Do you guys have any feedback or prices for this?

1 Like

Hello! I think the overall build is pretty good. I do have some suggestions though

• I think your interior walls are a little empty (example being the main hallway walls). Maybe you could add some portraits of “police captains” or just decorations in general.
  • On the outside shooting range part (im assuming that is what it is feel free to correct me), maybe you could add targets to shoot at or just more decorations to the range (moving targets, guns on the walls of the little shooting slots)
    Other than that I think its a good build!
    (no idea about pricing I don’t sell builds sorry)

If this post is solely so you can ask how much it would sell for, I recommend posting in the Public Asset Marketplace. https://devforum.roblox.com/c/public-collaboration/public-asset-marketplace

Regarding the build itself, it’s extremely plain and looks very quickly made. Hence, I do not believe the sale of it is something you should be prioritising as much as you should be trying to make specific objects more detailed, to use space more wisely, and to factor realism into what you make.

1 Like

Nice build! My suggestions:

1. Add doorways and frames. The big gaps in the wall look unnatural and sloppy. I suggest using black trim around a wooden door.
  2. The booths at the shooting range don’t look like they’re equal in width (though it may just be how you recorded it). If they aren’t equal, it deteriorates from the ‘clean’ look you want in a build. Also, you should add some colored targets to make it more realistic.
  3. As said above, you should add some interior wall decorations. Fake academy graduation photos, police station photos, signs, a colored stripe along the wall, floorboards, etc.

As is, probably not over 1,000 R$.

1 Like

He’s also asking for feedback so this is the correct section. Also, the #public-collaboration:public-asset-marketplace is for selling items, not asking how much they’re worth.

1 Like

While the original post does ask for feedback, it also feels like the topic of “how much it’s worth” is pushed extremely heavily, hence my initial response. I get your point though.

2 Likes

Completely agree with @Somnar. This looks like you made it in no more than 30 minutes. I don’t really think you should be selling this.

As for price, if you are dead set on selling it, I personally wouldn’t go over 100-200 Robux for this.

The floor texture you’ve chose doesn’t match with the other colors. I would make it a less bright color.
The walls are very plain and a little too thick or thin in a lot of places.
The place just looks very undetailed.

1 Like