Feedback On Profile UI

Hey guys! I’m Hydrinated and I’d like some feedback on my UI’s I made.
(Icons From Flaticon)

Thanks!
-Hydrinated

5 Likes

Is this from that “Playlist” game I saw you made in another thread?

They look nice. Since I am a proud XBOX Live user myself, I can give you some feedback (if you didn’t see that thread before then you won’t understand). This is how the current XBOX Profile page looks like:

Please don’t start stalking me on XBOX

I didn’t say to make it identical to the XBOX profile pages though, but here’s an idea to improve it. Other than that, it’s great but:

1. This seems to be sized incorrectly:

Btw, what is that checkmark beside the name?

1. I think the text and image objects are missing some outliners. It’d be easier to read if the GUIs were outlined (for me at least).
2 Likes

Very nice! I only see a few things that can be improved.

• Make the verified image next to the username white.
  • Change the join date text to last online, since that’s probably what more people would care about
  • The gradient background is ugly, make it darker like the dark theme for the website.
  • For the “Choose a Avatar!” text, change “a” to “an”.
  • And also for the avatars page, remove the text that says “Avatars”. The user knows they’re avatars from the header, so it’s unnecessary.
  • Add a page number at the bottom for the avatars page, the user should know what page they’re on.

I can really see the effort put into this, keep it up!

3 Likes

Hello!

The problem about the UI, is that all the logo are from flaticon, and all the style are different, so you will add a cartoony illustration, with something more realistic, it don’t fit at all. (Also some are PNJ and some are not)

You should really make all the logo by you’r own or hire someone for, in that way you will get original icon with the same style. (Also if you keep using the flaticon logo you can get copyright problem)

Good luck, have a good day!

2 Likes

You know how on twitter you can get verified? I basically tried to make that.

And yes, It Is XBOX In Roblox. And It’s called Playlist like you said!

And I noticed that checkmark, It’s just when i try to scale It, I don’t want It to big or small. It just has a mind of It’s own when It comes to scaling

I won’t lol, I don’t have a Xbox, I have a Playstation, Though.

On Twitter, You can get Verified, So I made my own verification system.

Okay I’ll add It. I’ll make both of the UI’s In lightmode and darkmode. Darkmode so it’s easier to see.

Good Idea. Will change It.

Not really. I’ll make it a scrolling frame. And add both Last online and Join date.

I see what you mean. I’ll make it basic and just add dark mode and light mode.

Just realised the Grammar Mistake. Thanks for letting me know!

True. I’ll fix It.

Okay, I see what you mean. It’s gonna be a couple pages.

Thanks! I can really see the effort you put in your post! :smiley:

What do you mean by PNJ, You meant PNG? And I’m not really a artist so i don’t know how to make my own art.

Okay, I probably will when I get enough money from the game.

Conclusion

Thanks for your Feedback @NacosDnz!

1 Like

I personally think there should be some sort of line divider between the profile information and game badges. With that, I think the font/size of the join date should be smaller. The green text for the online is a bit too green next to the red gradient in my opinion.

I also think that the text should be inline with one another, so it is symmetrical on the left. With the current setup, the text looks just unevenly placed there.
plus

Other than that, good work!

Thanks!
I upgraded It, Completely.
This Better?:

Edit Oh no! The Image Glitched It. You get the point though,
Edit 2 Fixed.

Looks so much better! The only suggestion I have is to make the verified sign a little smaller so it matches the text.
plus

I’m not sure if you’re talking about the text, however the game badges look not as bold as the playlist badges. If this wasn’t intended, you should match the font. :wink:

Hello again,

Yes PNG ,sorry, uhm PNJ is a different thing…

PNG is when the picture is invisible, and JPG is when it’s not invisible.

Have a good day.

1 Like

I already answered some other topics wich seems to have the same problems as you. I’ll link them here:

All of them have similar problems, so if you check them out you could probably take some advices from there

The icons themselves could be a bit more fitting, you can see the outlines of the badges. The choice of the background doesn’t really fit at all; I suggest using a blue-themed or a black-and-white theme for the background color or even a translucent background to make it at least seem like it fits a bit more. The font themselves could use some variance instead of one singular font. The positioning looks too off as well. And finally, I suggest adding a UiCorner effect for the corners of the background to give it a nice touch. The coloring of the most likely should be white or corresponding to the background in a nice way. Other than the things I mentioned, I think it somewhat looks nice. The idea of having icon-based avatars and profile badge playlists is something I have never heard of before, and the uniqueness it brings makes me like this even more!

You could change the SizeConstraint on the ImageLabel of the checkmark to something other than RelativeXY, as it seems too tall. This way, your checkmark will have the same height and width.

1 Like