Feedback on Progress Art

Hey Developers!

For two years, (Ever since I started GFX) I’ve created a self portrait to show how far I’ve come with my skills.

When I first started, Made in Roblox Studio

When I started Blender:

After about two months of Blender:

Current: (I really like this one)

What do you think?

(If you don’t like any “emo” then go talk to my life problems and don’t made me feel worse)

6 Likes

Most of them look pretty neat, though I don’t know why people are always making tutorials saying “How To Make Character GFX In Roblox Studio” because it doesn’t work out compared to things like Blender. Not saying that you did it yourself but I can already tell by the way that it was made that you most likely followed some sort of route like that which led you to making it.

Not only that but I always noticed that people use one or two photo editing sites like Pixlr to make the background and in my opinion, it just seems pretty lazy and with the lighting looking bland, it makes it look worse.

I do think that the third one is nice though, the lighting blends well with the background and I don’t know if it is just me but the left arm in the image not really having any visible movement looks a bit off when you compare it to the position of the right arm.

3 Likes

You’re right, The first one was in Studio. This is pretty much right after the free model stage. I Was still learning development, And I 11 at the time, So I didn’t have much brain room for Blender. (This is when I was using a crap laptop back in like 21’.)

The Left arm issue was a mistake, I’ll make sure to fix that next time.

Thanks for the detailed reply!

1 Like

This progression of art looks very good! You’ve gotten A LOT better! Nice job!

2 Likes

i like it, it’s not bad, but i would like to see other GFX’s you have made

That’s off topic bud, That would be violating the forum’s rules.