Feedback on random technology thingy

hello, i decided to make some random thing. any feedback or tips on it? i was kind of going for a touch screen cipher machine look, if that makes sense. (also sorry if the first image looks weird, my computer cant run roblox lighting well lol)
raz

all feedback is appreciated! have a good day

5 Likes

In my eyes, it looks like a machine you could call as a “weather control machine”, when they click the big blue screen, the rotor attached to it starts spinning and boom weather change.

1 Like

oh that’s actually a really cool idea! thank you

1 Like

it was my pleasure

(char limit)

1 Like

Looks pretty cool.

It almost looks like something that when a player touches the screen the ‘antenna’ hits them like a big fly swatter. :grin:

2 Likes

What you could try doing is adding some grunge to the screen, or to the metal. One easy way of doing this is to duplicate whatever your trying to give grunge, give it either a texture from Roblox like the mud texture, or import your own. After you find a fitting texture, adjust the transparency value to give a whatever degree of grunge you want. It works especially well when dealing with glass!

1 Like

It looks pretty cool! I love the little details with the screws and stuff, the light thingy is way too bright so maybe turn it a bit down? Try also playing around with the color of the actual machine and you might land on a perfect one!

1 Like

You could make it look more corroded and old, since its staying in the wild with nothing but nature around it.

1 Like

i can visualise that, with a 90s cartoon splat sfx too. thanks

1 Like