Feedback On Realistic GTA RP Type Game

I’ve been working on this game for a while now, and just finished some role play basics, and some feedback on it would be much appreciated. I’m hoping to make this game look somewhat realistic and if people like this game, I’ll continue working on it.

1 Like

Hey there, so I was playing for a while, and here is what I thought…

My first thoughts:
So, when I joined I noticed a few flaws such as the car spawner not properly loading in unless you give it <2 minutes which was a huge issue as I was confused with how much money I had since no GUI and the leaderboard didn’t even show me how much money I currently had. Another thing I noticed is how the map was put together randomly and very small, also how there was nothing to do.

What could be done to make the game better?
Well, many things could be done such as expanding the map and also making the map actually work together well. The image below shows how you come up to a random toll station that can simply be bypassed by driving around.

So, in my opinion, to fix this you could make a highway of some sort that allows you to go to different cities like what Ultimate Driving has and what GTA has in its own aspect and another thing you can do is add some appealing GUIs. This is a good start and I personally believe once you put tons of hard work into the game it’s self it’ll turn out great, I wish you the best of luck.

1 Like

Thanks a lot, I’ll continue working on the game for a while to add some of this stuff, but ye wish you the best of luck too.