Feedback on Realistic GTA RP Type Game

I’ve been working on this game for a while now, and just finished some role play basics, and some feedback on it would be much appreciated. I’m hoping to make this game look somewhat realistic and if people like this game, I’ll continue working on it.

Here’s the game if you’d like to try it out:
https://www.roblox.com/games/6724233817/Tralo-County-RP-ALPHA?refPageId=ac4372ea-f0a3-4115-a869-5a9a3fa5cea9#!/about

1 Like

Great job on making this.

This looks perfect for an RP type of game.

But, look around here:

In these areas, you could add more trees around, or even rocks around since it looks plain without them. It looks like a Ghost town without it.

Also, are you considering adding more houses/buildings around? The only problem is it looks too empty.

Overall, it’s still a good game! It just needs more details. Keep up the great work!

2 Likes

For sure, thanks again for reviewing and giving me feedback on the game. If this game ever makes it big, I’ll be sure to add you’re name in the credits somewhere, it’s hella pimp that someone actually played and noticed some bugs and issues I hadn’t. :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Haha, ah thanks! But you really don’t need to! Don’t worry about it. This is Help and Feedback/ Cool Creations overall! It’s meant to have feedbacks since you also asked for them!! :smile:

1 Like