Feedback on Recruit Depot located in San Diego

Hey, could I get some feedback on some of my builds. I based the builds off of the real thing and I used google maps for most of the building details and other things like the roads and more.

I’ve completing built the thing piece by piece and was using some old projects to help me on making it look better and more like the real place, I’d appreciate some feedback and I don’t care if its negative because I could do anything to fix stuff.

Sorry, if I missed any information. I’m very new here and starting to get to know how everything works here.

3 Likes

This somewhat reminds me of walks around town when I was in vacation. The only thing that I am specifically looking at is the vegetation.

The vegetation is not very natural. The trees do have various angles, but they are one identical model. Perhaps if you can add some variation such as alternating the trees more(for example height), adding bushes and so on.

Looking at the urban buildings, the windows are flat; looks like decals. These remind me of the 2013 style of building cities, the windows were plain decals without additional depth.

Conclusion
The build is very clean as far as I know. Variation is the focus of the build, in my opinion. Nicely done!

1 Like

The place you have built looks pretty good. Some things I suggest adding is place more vegetation (add more trees, bushes, etc), along with variations with the trees, including the height, and colour of the leaves. The windows should also pop out, as with the flat appearance, which makes the windows look like decals. Also, the other plain roads should have line markings like the main road.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! :smiley:

Alright, I’ll work on that. Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like