Feedback on render

Made some artwork for @SnakeWorl 's game The Streets.
Logo heavily inspired by Madcity’s.
[Software used: C4d, Photoshop]

7 Likes

that is very niceu. there is nothing bad in it.

1 Like

This is fairly food, Might wanna change some accessories on that person holding uzi tho and make that glass shiny and make that blue neon in the background glow or shiny… and also make street lights glow. But this is still good.

1 Like

It’s very good, I can’t really find anything that should be changed

1 Like

This looks great, i personally don’t think there is anything bad about it.

1 Like

Looks fantastic, but I find the shadows extremely weird in this image. You have the street lamp to the left of the bank showing a shadow on the building, but when you look at the player sitting on the bank sign, the shadow shows the lighting source is from a completely different place. I also think the image is tilted a little bit too much, but that’s a personal preference.

3 Likes

I added multiple lights but never thought of that lol

The render, overall, is very good. Good lighting and camera angle. Some poses of the characters in the thumbnails are less than par though. The most unnatural pose I’ve seen is the noob and the person in the front holding what I think is a rusted pipe. The noob’s legs look disconnected, and the arms are bent in a weird angle. For the person with the pipe, his arm is facing straight up, which looks quite unnatural. The sky also does not blend in with the scene, it’s too dark compared to the render. I really like your render! :+1:

1 Like

This is really incredible! I have no criticism whatsoever!

Keep up the good work, pal! :+1:

1 Like