Feedback on restaurant ✧・゚: *

thank you! ill have to do that lol woo

A quite simple design, i’m sorry to say, in only 15-20 minutes people will get bored and leave easily. Add more rooms.

they wanted a detailed build, and I wanted to avoid lag, we have a garden, a beach, and a home store if that helps :>

That is amazing! Would definitely go there every weekend for some food :wink:
But is the build low-end device friendly? Does it cause lag?

It’s a really detailed restaurant, looks very realistic!
keep up the good work! :+1:

1 Like

Nice work! This restaurant is well made. I liked how the shadow looks!
Also, try adding some bushes on the mountains near those trees. It might make the enchantment better! :+1:

1 Like

Wow, looks good! I really like the ceiling design and how the trees go up through it, very cool and unique. As I’ve seen a lot of others saying… the lighting could be improved. I agree with them. You could try to experiment with different skies or lighting effects (all found in the lighting tab under the explorer tab). I can always explain more on how to find them and add the effects if needed. Keep up the good work! :smile:

1 Like

the lag only happens when someone is seated, due to the lighting. i will have to fix that later on but yes, its been tested on mobile and runs smoothly :slight_smile:

The plants at the back could use some rotation & abstraction in placement, they are really pretty but they still look duplicated and moved.

i did that on purpose, i felt the uniform look felt serene in the garden. :>