Feedback on Restaurant Build

I recently decided to remake an old build of mine from last year to see how much I’ve improved which took me 2 days, but I’m very happy with the results. What do you think I can improve on? and what should I build next? :grin:

Old Restaurant:

New Restaurant:

Dining Area:

Freezer:

Kitchen:

27 Likes

Looks really good! You making some sort of game based around it or you making multiple buildings for a game, or is it just for fun?

3 Likes

I made this build just for fun and to test my current skills.

2 Likes

It looks great, do you mainly do low poly builds?

2 Likes

I mainly do low poly and stud / old Roblox styled builds.

2 Likes

its neat would you ever think about selling it or maybe turn it to a game

2 Likes

My friend, this is truly amazing. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Have you ever thought about creating your own game? I mean, it seems like you have the building skills for it.

2 Likes

That looks amazing in my opinion! You have skills to either make your own game or even make models for other. Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

This looks really good!! I suggest adding posters or decals on the walls to brighten up the atmosphere. Stain marks especially around the kitchen would look good, but that depends on the building style you’re using. Keep up the great, great work!!!

I do have a side project I plan to continue working on once my scripting skills are good enough.

1 Like

This build looks excellent! I like the style and colors of the restaurant! And it has a lot of good detail too! Nice job on it!

Nice one. Keep up the good work, mate.