Feedback on restaurant

I need some feedback on this up and coming restaurant. Made by me and a friend.

Pictures

https://gyazo.com/7305c6d17186bc04ec7a0563062dc8fc.png
Screenshot - c63b8af2c551e95b7adac5137e82e3b4 - Gyazo
Screenshot - ce57905aff1b80f628f3650ed56db99c - Gyazo
Screenshot - 3055866a563889bc21445c3bbf2a2d14 - Gyazo

12 Likes

Lookin good! If there was one thing I would change it would be the lighting in some areas it seems a bit to bright so I would tone it down a bit, but other then that keep it up!

1 Like

Ok, thank you for your feedback. I will make sure to change the lighting! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks pretty decent, I would change the brightness of the game it’s way too bright by looking at the pictures. Other than that the restaurant looks nice, it’s very well decorated good job!

1 Like

Thank you. :wink: The lighting is definitely something in which I will be fixing.

2 Likes

This large restaurant is very well made. I like the grey porcelain tile you. Implemented to the floor part inside the building it really, gives it that kind of style to it like a street restaurant and plus with other details your going! To add inside the restaurant i know it well, make your build stand out a lot more however the restaurant itself i feel like. You should add some details onto the shelving in the back of, the counter i would recommend you add some plates, bowls bottles, glass cups, seasons, ect. Depending on what kind of restaurant your, making however most restaurants have glass bottles on the shelves featuring different kind. Of other juice drinks for the customers to enjoy overall if you look at the restaurant called! (La Palma) you would mostly see plates, napkins, forks, knifes, cups, and candle holders on the tables with. A white table cloth or black one as you can see it features the details that it’s! Suppose to have overall yours if very well done but it seems you could spice it up a bit more, however if this restaurant your recreating in the real life, one looks like this then it’s fine since your not going. For those style kind of restaurants that are mostly in street kind of city’s so yours, doesn’t need to have those to it but i would, suggest you add some candles on the tables featuring! Some plates and cups and other things that i listed above overall you have a great, piece here i would just add the details that’s suppose, to be on the shelves implemented.

Into the wall part. And i would suggest you add a menu onto the walls that shows customers which foods, drinks you have inside your restaurant and don’t be afraid to add. All different kind of decorations around in the interior you always, want your restaurant to stand out with the, details there suppose to have but you mostly added! Everything but it just needs some more so it could become a full restaurant overall you could try adding some pictures, wall decal, restaurant sign, trash cans, potted plants, ect. Not to much since the interior looks almost finished! But i would just give your restaurant a little more details to it so it. Could look more better and improved just try doing something like that i know! It will look a lot more impressive as well try adding some details inside the shelves. I listed some above that will add a great addition to your build to give that style.

Anyways aside all of that i think your restaurant, has a nice style to it i know it will look more better with the final details your going to add. Very soon but i do believe your planning on adding all the details i listed above however, if you forget or was thinking of ideas to! Add those are some that i would recommend you add. Overall you could just add simple decorations on the shelves, tables, walls, and others not to much so your restaurant won’t. Be filled with a bunch of decorations overall depending on! What kind of style your going far i do believe your restaurant doesn’t need the details. I listed above but i do recommend you add some plats, candles, forks and other things that’s suppose to. Be on all the other tables overall great job on your decent restaurant! You have done a really nice job on it i know it will look more improved with the final details it’s suppose to have in the interior part. Featuring other decorations you plan on adding very soon to your creation i really like the overall design you made!!

4 Likes

Thank you for the feedback. I will take this into mind when finishing the interior. :smile:

1 Like

I really like this! Only thing I do not like is the floor colour (it should be a little bit darker, just a little bit). You could also implement proper lights to the restaurant (the lighting should be smooth and they’re too bright)

1 Like

Alright. Lighting is a common feedback I’m getting. Thank you :smile:

1 Like

It looks really nice. I also really like the exterior of the restaurant. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you for saying that :slight_smile:

The only thing i would do is maybe add a few more bushes and stones around the outside. Maybe vary the color of the trees a bit too. The build is really nice, great job :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice building! Maybe a little bit more tables?

1 Like

It has too much negative space. Either add in more walls to fill in the emptiness, or crowd in more tables and chairs.
Try adding in some trees that “branch” out. They appear strikingly unnatural and out of place in comparison of the relatively realistic looking restaurant.

Other than that, great job! I like your colour scheme and overall “aesthetic” to the place. I’m sure it’ll end up successful!

1 Like

looks good i just dont know about the colours u used

1 Like

How in the world did you have the time to write that?