Feedback on Retro Style build

I’ve been working on this small little build for the last day for fun! Please leave feedback and critisism :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Pretty cool. Maybe add some parked cars.

1 Like

I love it! Very pink. Nice. I agree with adding some more intractable items. Great so far!

1 Like

That looks very nice! Keep up the good work! :+1:

1 Like

Very cute build, I love the pink lighting. But there are some inconsistencies that I noticed that can be easily fixed.
First off I am unsure what the brown bushes are, if they are bushes try making them match the current palm trees, by either making it a row of round bush meshes, a circle could even suit that just fine with a cute and simple style like this.
The other thing is the concrete texture. I see what you were going for but with nothing else having texture in this build it is a little out of place. I would suggest making it a plastic like the rest of the build or adding in more texture. Although I will be honest, I think no texture suits this build far more.

Keep up the good work! I really like how this turned out.

2 Likes

Look amazing! Gives me nice vibes, but I think it can be better with different lighting, the lighting you have used is bland. Lighting will make the neon stand out.

1 Like

Yeah. Cars would make it more realistic. Super cool build though.

1 Like

Very R E T R O I like the design, but is this low poly?

1 Like

I took you guys’ feedback and added some changes :slight_smile:
I made all the texture plastic, made all the plants the same colour to correspond with each other and just a few other changes.

Try to make the sky dark, like in the night. This will add a nice feel and more depth to the overall build, and will make the neon stand out.

Looks awesome. Since a lot of people are thinking cars, then maybe some period accurate cars?
Depending on the time period really.

1 Like