Feedback on Roblox HQ

Currently me and my Friend are working on a project of Roblox HQ at the location of Franklin Templeton Investments.

We would like feedback of how we could make the project better!

Game Link Here: Franklin Temple Investments - Roblox

3 Likes

Looks nice, building is a bit bland and there’s too much neon. Also… the trees look too different from eachother to be in the same place.

2 Likes

Looks nice, I think you did a great job! Maybe change the windows material from neon to glass?

2 Likes

Looks pretty good! I think the windows are too bright and the trees have a major difference, one looks realistic and the others looks cartoony. I would add a water feature somewhere.

This is extremely tacky. I am seeing a blend of materialistic, realistic, and dual. The variety of tree should at least be in the same range, for example if you’re wanting taller trees, don’t make them the realistic style, make them tall grass textured. The benches I believe I am seeing are a bit too tall, so are those light poles. I would suggest making the windows a glass texture, instead of this flashy bold neon, it takes away the detail you put in the main yard away. I do like the realistic clouds, and the amount of light.
Overall amazing work, I like to see you’re passionate and asking for feedback to better your work. Stay confident!

1 Like

It’s so shiny.
(30 Chars!!!)

2 Likes

Thank you all for the feedback! I’ve updated some stuff. Here’s some screenshots!!1

Why did you make everything small

Very, very nice work! The only thing I’ll say is I’m not sure about the neon. But aside from that, amazing work!

More harder to make it full scale

That’s stupid it harder to walk and harder to look when it’s that small and we can’t even go inside cause it’s to small

Which is why I’m making a script to make your character to be smaller!

1 Like

Good job, after the changes it looks way better.

1 Like