Feedback On Roblox Portfolio Creation Website

One of the best creations I’ve seen in a while here. Would be dope to have around, let us know when the website is ready!!

3 Likes

each portfolio will have its own unique URL that will take you to the portfolio when visited.

Not yet, but it should hopefully be released by April/May.

Sending your portfolio as an image would require image manipulation on the server which takes up a lot of valuable cpu resources - so no unfortunetely.

4 Likes

I’ve added a way for you to customise the content of your Widgets, you can also give your different pages of yout portfolio a title and a flair.

1 Like

Nice, gonna use it if I ever get a job!

1 Like

I’m gonna have a stroke if this doesn’t come out soon. Jk lol but please this is amazing I can’t wait to use ot.

1 Like

This has potential, I like it.

1 Like

Best Thing I’ve ever seen, I hope it will release soon.

1 Like

Here is a more up to date version of what the final portfolio would look like:

2 Likes

I like that, though I highly recommend having headers so content can be easily found.

1 Like

when creating your portfolio you will have the option to add a header in Text Widgets, that hasn’t been implemented yet tho.

Will this support Markdown? I assume HTML too since that’s literally what you’re making the site with (along with CSS and Javascript of course).

Text will support markdown but probably not at launch.

1 Like

Heres an update on my progress.

5 Likes

Will we be able to share discord servers, users, or ID’s of players?

you can already share roblox users, sharing discord servers is still yet to be fully added.

1 Like

Amazing idea and a perfect execution. Do you have a discord server for this? Looking forward to the release.

I am currently working on one.

Please notify me when you finish the website! This looks amazing. :smiley:

1 Like

Review System is coming along nicely

4 Likes

new box widget - allows you to box other widgets inside of it.

4 Likes