Feedback on Roblox UI Redsign

I touched up the Roblox website UI for fun! Please leave all feedback and suggestions below. :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Amazing! I don’t like the Roblox logo underlapping the “See All” section, just bugs me :laughing:

Thank you for the feedback! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

If there’s a topbar I can’t see it, I think it should have a bit more saturation.

What topbar?
There isn’t a topbar…

Looks really plain without one. I saw the search box and thought there was one.

Don’t say that to me, I didn’t make it :confused:

Hi, it looks great. I like this idea, good day. :wink:

The giant roblox icon doesnt really fit, try upping the transparency to 65% or something, everything else I really good

Im late to the party but I love this redesign, everything is so unique. I just don’t like the sidebar too much because looks like the roblox app for pc (which is just a disgrace)

Hello!

Amazing Roblox website User Interface. If I had the choice to recommend this new User Interface appear on the website, I most definitely would. Less squarely if that make sense and much more roundly, which in my opinion makes a User Interface look outstanding. Awesome work!

wow! this looks really good, if i had to give suggestion, i would suggest to add a transparent gradient to the roblox icon going twoards the see all button side and maybe add more games to the continue playing bar like maybe 3, 4 or 5? otherwise i think it looks amazing!

great UI, not really fan of the big roblox logo on the right side, it probably would look better if it was a bit more faded. Other than that it is a pretty solid UI.

I love this, but why does the friends (0) have another arrow? Wouldnt that be the function of See All? Maybe give the game thumbnail and icon their own borders, and maybe just add a bit more gradient towards the background