Feedback on RPG Thumbnail

Hi! Im chila.
I have been working on a RPG game for some weeks, but I havent done a thumbnail.
Today in the morning, I started to render and edit, I use Power Point.
Here are some screenshots of the thumbnails.
How can I improve?
Which thumbnail is better?
What font do you recomend me to use?
Any feedback is appreciated!

Thumbnail 1

Thumbnail 2

Thumbnail 3

Thumbnail 4

Thx for reading! Have a nice day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You can improve my rendering avatars in an interesting position and in all but the first thumbnail the text was very bland. I would say Thumbnail 1 is the best of the options listed. I think your font should match the game style.

2 Likes

Thx for you feedback!
Forgot to metion, this is my 2nd time rendering for a thumbnail! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Of course! I’d check out the resources on the rest of the forums because they offer some helpful tips. YouTube is also really helpful.

The first thumbnail captures that rpg theme the second one down to the last design kinda of feature similar identical looks, I think you should keep the font you have and try searching (RPG game fonts) and see what suits your liking something like the one you have looks good try going for a different color scheme so it’ll match the concept.

Furthermore, the text colouring does not work with the background - if you search rpg with different fonts you’ll see they feature a variety of selections.

Perhaps try throwing more characters in the scene and make it fit the rpg genre the zombie characters look kind of here and there try giving them different face appearances and maybe another character partnering up with the user.

Overall the first one looks good it be much better if you included a poll instead of having them in different folders:

1 Like

Thx! I´ll do it! :slightly_smiling_face:

I think Thumbnail 3 looks best, Also, if you added more stuff to the map and gave the characters some better poses it’s look better.