Feedback on Sci-fi / Futuristic Rocket Launcher

I remodeled the rocket launcher for my game and turned it into this. The model takes VERY heavy inspiration from Doom Eternal and was really just an opportunity for me to practice my modeling skills. Feedback is appreciated!

I am too poor to afford Substance painter, hence why the texturing is god awful. Please suggest any good alternatives if you know any!

12 Likes

Great great! I can see the resemblance and it looks fantastic.

I personally use ArmorPaint. It is $18 but it is pretty good. Haven’t used it in a while though because I don’t do much texturing.

1 Like

This feels like as if it’s going to shoot a huge manga laser beam and demolish everything :man_superhero:

1 Like

Looks realistic as possible, excellent job!!

1 Like

That’s sick I can see that you put a lot of time making this.
Overall, It looked cool and realistic and keep your skill’s going Unstoppable :+1:

2 Likes

Do you know of any free alternatives? I’ve heard of Quixel Mixer but couldn’t find anything else.

1 Like

Unfortunately no. I scoured the internet but ArmorPaint was probably the cheapest quality one. There was a free one that I found but it seemed to be buggy and hardly functional.

1 Like

I know I’m a bit late, but I have finally gotten around to rigging and animating the rocket launcher.

or if you wanna test it out yourself - https://www.roblox.com/games/6501065654/Arena-Slayer-DEMO

Looks very cool. Nice work. Made in blender I assume?

1 Like