Feedback on SCP GFX

I’ve made a few graphical works now, however I think so far (my latest one) looks the best. Also the first time I’ve tried making a proper environment to render in, any and all criticism and a rating would be appreciated! :slightly_smiling_face:

Made it for FragmentedEclipse’s SCPF and edited for an icon and skyscraper ad as well.

Images

7 Likes

Sorry if you don’t understand; in this example I used a HDRI and a textured plane with the grass and what not on it.

I’m a little busy but I could probably give some starters on Discord.

Can you leave some feedback? Appreciated.

1 Like

id say 9/10 the lighting is not rlly matching

2 Likes

Its Great!
But the only thing is that you can add a bit of fog in grass and if you don’t want that you can add a bit of blur in the background

2 Likes

Looks great! I’d suggest adding some ground fog in order to give it that step further of detail. The background has a lot of fog, so adding a bit of it into the scene wouldn’t hurt it. You could also add some trees at the sides maybe to give it more detail. Aside from that, good job!

1 Like

Very nice! Though honestly, the lighting should be coming from the left side where the brightness originates from.

1 Like

Blue barrel looks out of place, and like others have said, lighting is too simple and plain

2 Likes