Feedback on SCP-Style Site

Hello once again, DevForum. Today I decided to seek feedback and constructive criticism about a WIP SCP-Style Site I’m working on for Prometheus Labs Ltd. Not every asset is mine, and every developer will be credited in the Credits section of our game’s menu upon release of the full site.

Here are the screenshots:

Thank you for taking the time to read this, have a good day. :slightly_smiling_face:

19 Likes

That is sick!the style is what i think that the scp fundation would use!its simply perfect!

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback! I’m glad it portrays that style and that I’m able to, in your opinion, execute it. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Great work. Only thing I could comment on is your repetitive use of the concrete material. If you can, try to use more textures/materials but I understand that may be difficult as it is an SCPF themed game.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback! I’m not trying to steer too far from the game’s main industrialised theme, which mainly consists of metal and concrete. I’ve added hints of marble, wood and other materials/textures but I see what you mean! I’ll make sure to implement more vivid textures and materials into main areas of the map.

2 Likes

Looking good dude, just as good as SCI - Pathos ||| and SCP: Roleplay’s maps. Will the game be like SCP or unkown/[REDACTED]?

Don’t like the use of the old concrete material. I would go for the new one, and put the old concrete material over the new one as a texture, then make it transparent. This site gives me pathos vibes. Good work.