Feedback on Second-ever GFX

Hello! This is my 2nd complete GFX that I made, and would like to have feedback. I want to improve within GFX and blender skills and will very much appreciate your response! (Constructive criticism would be appreciated too.). :wink:

(I tried to recreate Kenshi in ROBLOX from Mortal Kombat as he is my favorite character.)

6 Likes

Definitely not bad, I think the left arm looks a lil weird considering the joints aren’t connected by his shoulder

2 Likes

you could maybe have him fighting somone?

1 Like

I possibly have that planned on my next GFX, however I’m still learning blender and far from my experience it can be troubling with more than 1 rig.

1 Like

It looks great but there are some unperfect parts I see on the image you sent.

1. I can see there’s a red smooth brush.
    It doesn’t really match the scene and makes the scene look like there’s a light source coming from somewhere, poses you need to work on your poses, make your pose for the Mortal Kombat GFX look like they are swinging or holding the sword, either make them look like they are equipping the sword.
2 Likes

Not bad, I really like it! It looks super cool!

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback, the red smooth brush you mentioned, I was just trying to add a bit of red-colored fog in the back, as it will look bland with just nothing fading away.

The light-source you mentioned, I was trying to make the sun (the light-source) come from the West, where it shouldn’t be able to be viewed due to the size of the GFX.

Other than that, I really appreciate your constructive criticism and I will be sure to not make the brush touches too viewable or distracting to the image. I will also be sure to find better poses with swords, like your examples. :+1:

1 Like