Feedback on Settings Gui

Hello!
I tried making a settings gui which works for all devices, this is what I came up with.
To open the gui, you have to click on the cogwheel icon. Additionally, I added a blur effect to it.

Since it’s working fine, I’d like to get feedback on the style.
Thank you!

2 Likes

Simple and cool. However, I don’t know why but the text seems off

1 Like

I thought the same. I’ll try another font + changing upper/lowercase.

Hello!
The style looks very nice and simple. You could add some effects to the buttons.
Hope it helps!

1 Like

I changed the font to “Cartoon”.

4 Likes

Looks much better with that font and very playful imo. Good job.

1 Like

do Gotham cartoon is for cartoonish style by that that looks serious ish also add uicorners in the main frame or if u have them just make them a bit more big.

yeah, def better than the previous one

1 Like

Was this created by using TopBar Plus or just a GUI you made ?

Super clean looking, I think that the scroll frame piece on the side is a little confusing looking though, suppose changing the transparency or color ?

1 Like

Agreed - far too many Roblox experiences use Cartoon fonts. For me, it’s as bad as someone using Comic Sans for a dissertation.

1 Like

It’s just a gui that I made myself. (The icons are free images, I’m going to make my own of course)

The scrollbar actually annoys me too, but I feel like changing it’s color makes the GUI look messy since there would be too many colours. Maybe I could try an orange scrollbar.

(I tried using orange for sliders, light grey for buttons, white for information and black as background)

I think the orange would match amazing

1 Like

If I may ask, what is your opinion about the size of the ui corners?

Well done, no unnecessary things. Great job!

probably much better with Gotham

In my opinion, “Comic neue Angular” why that name bruh (the second) looks better. Are you sure about Gotham?

try to use weights…
you can use Gotham Medium or Bold on the “Settings” & “Report”

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like