Feedback on Shop Front Build

Just finished up a somewhat realistic shop front build. Made this in about 2-3 hours for a showcase. Any feedback is appreciated!

14 Likes

looks amazing, but i feel like the shop should have a name on the front? and the door having a closed sign

3 Likes

Good ideas! I’ll have to add those later.

1 Like

The build itself looks absolutely amazing. I appreciate the time you spent putting in all those small details for even trivial things like those doors.

I do have one suggestion, though.
Add some imperfectness. Have you ever seen a sidewalk ever look so clean or perfect? You could add some dirt, potholes, cracks, etc. Same goes for literally any solid object!

Astounding work!
:wink:

3 Likes

Thanks for your feedback! Very good ideas as well, I’ll add some dirt or maybe some overgrown areas in the build as well as some slight wear-and-tear in certain areas.

2 Likes

This looks fantastic!

I’d suggest maybe add some more lights near the windows so the flower pots can be somewhat seen, I also agree with the previous suggestions where there should be some imperfectness and a shop name.

However, great work overall and keep up the great work!

2 Likes

It looks very good! I like the design and colors of it! It looks realistic.

You should add a store name/logo sign on the store, and add more decorations to it like plants around it and posters of stuff.

2 Likes

Extremely well built. Maybe some vines would look cute.

1 Like