Feedback on shop UI

Hello People! :smiley:
So I have made a a shop Gui and I wanted some feedback on it.

Any feedback :grinning:

Adopt Me UI.psd (1.6 MB)
Here is a PSD File of the UI.
I thought to upload this because new UI designers could learn to create some better UIā€™s .

Must Read if using above file!

Includes a a folder of items(The items that you can edit other canā€™t be edited.)
A green UI with some background so that it would be helpful for making UIā€™s easy.

This file can be opened with Photoshop.
If you donā€™t have Photoshop you can use Photopea.It is a free software for making UIā€™s. I use that.

But Iā€™m sure there are other softwares that can open PSD files.

3 Likes

Why is the file named Adopt me UI.psd? Are you trying to make a scam game?

1 Like

The UI is good but color-scheme looks too bland. Try using some different shades of blue rather than just white/ gray. Maybe you can use the white/gray color for items that are not yet unlocked by the player (if your game has such mechanics)

1 Like

you need some more colour and images, right now your UI is essentially a word wall and kids wonā€™t like viewing this

1 Like

It might be a inspiration on adopt me. Donā€™t jump to conclusions

4 Likes

The UI is decent but really isnā€™t my style. Personally for me, the dark blue shadow on the ā€œBuyā€ buttons just donā€™t fit with it. It looks misaligned in my opinion. Also the font isnā€™t something I would use, I would probably go for more of a modern design.

The blue border looks cool, though. Great work, keep it up.

1 Like

Yeah I agree. The UI needs more color

1 Like

I donā€™t see the point in using this because you canā€™t even use the scroll without completely remaking it in studio, as its only an image.

Do not use this as a gui, except as a reference. You will confuse your players since they wonā€™t be able to scroll.

1 Like

If this was inspiration from ā€œAdopt meā€ try choosing a more vibrant color scheme instead of a bland color pallet.

I would try moving the ā€˜shopā€™ UI in the middle as the Shop donā€™t meet up it look off a bit. Basically, you could scale them to meet up with each other the shop doesnā€™t look centered which gives the design a bland and quite rushed looking I would look over your proportion so itā€™ll look more appealing donā€™t leave empty areas with nothing there, Iā€™m assuming itā€™s a practice design?

As for feedback, i donā€™t quite like the grey-ish color scheme selected for everything, in the shop UI it kind of looks here and there. Add more brighter colors to enhance the design a bit more (the proportion) seems to be ruining the design; if this was just something you wanted to make for fun you could probably take this and see what you can do to improve it more further.

Otherwise itā€™s not bad just needs a few improvements from my point of view!

3 Likes

First this UI is just made to improve my UI designing skills.
Second I have separated everything in PSD file that means the scroll is separated.

This UI is inspired by Adopt me.

Not the same though

Also why I spend soo much time on a scam game when I can make a good one at this time.

Thats even worse, you have to upload every part of it as an image?

What if somebody is using mobile data and they donā€™t want to load a lot of images??

1 Like

Sorry but I canā€™t explain anymore to you.

Not being rude.I really canā€™t.

2 Likes

then they can wait until they get home to use some actual wifi. anyways.