Feedback on showcase game

hey i’m looking for feedback on this game
link: dazed - Roblox
image:

low quality on this game looks horrible btw, not sure how to fix that tho

20 Likes

amazing just amazing and I’m making the screenshot I took my wallpaper

1 Like

whaaattt!! thank you so much that’s really sweet!!

1 Like

gorgeous wtf. nice job 1000 times over…
the singular thing that sticks out to me, though, is that i feel the lower portion of the arch could use a teeeny bit of lighting- doesnt need it but it would look slightly better in my opinion

crazy beautiful tho

1 Like

I think it looks really cool. Only thing that is missing is some light under the arch and maybe some more details on the ground? the only details on the ground are near the walls so maybe find some ways of putting stuff in the middle of the alley. Also you probably already noticed but it is possible to get out of bounds

1 Like

those are some pretty great suggestions, i’ll make sure i add them! and yeah i didn’t want anyone to get out of bounds because i didn’t feel like making the outside look appealing

1 Like

thank you so much, i’ll make sure to do that

Dev tip:

NEVER ADD ADMIN COMMANDS FROM TOOLBOX

they make your game look like its free modeled.

i dont remember where, but i remember there is an option in HD admin to hide the icon at the top left. (if you still wanted the admin commands in your game)

1 Like

this is super well made- i think you might be seeing the lighting with the lanterns? this looks super cool though! great job on it!

1 Like

How can I be sure that this is Roblox and not some AAA game with amazing graphics and lighting?

All seriousness this is amazing, the lighting and textures come together perfectly - this doesn’t even look like it originated from a lego game xd

2 Likes

I would recommend adding a large (subtle) blue light to simulate the moon, other than that, its amazing

Dont mind about using frees, Also, I really like your showcase, and I know what you can add to give an extra detail. Sometimes. Roblox default materials are kinda weak.

I 2 posts, 1 is a PBR textures pack, hope is usefull for you

And the second one is a general post about building, but you should check the LIghtings content, and try to play more with the filters.

1 Like

don’t use transparency to make vegetation, use surface appearance, it makes it better, and don’t take much of perfomance

1 Like

thank you! ill experiment with them

Amazing just cool, I bet this is how the Nguyen Dynasty exiled felt when arriving to France in-exile. Most stopped learning Vietnamese in fear of their heritage. Most emperors have wished to come back to the Motherland, but most of their French Families have refused to give in Vietnam Communist Party. While most were successful, some weren’t.

Looks great. I just want to know how you did all that moss growing on the side of the walls. I’ve been trying to figure that out for a while now.

1 Like

Maybe add a Nguyen dynasty family arriving after their exile due to Bao Dai