Feedback on showcase progress? [Also, what can I put in?]

I am currently working on an abandoned railway showcase, somewhat similar to @anon74807963’s “Pinewood Signal Box”(• Pinewood Signal Box {SHOWCASE} - Roblox) My game is based in an autumn setting because the terrain colors such a setting would provide match the overall theme of the game. I’ve finished, at the moment, two railways. First, I would love feedback on what I have so far. Any kind (Propositions, Ratings, Constructive Criticism, etc…) of feedback is very much appreciated and I thank you very much for including it in your reply. Now second, because I didn’t want two create two topics, and both fit into the same category, I decided to create this sort of a mash-up post. I am a bit unsure on what I should includes with my railway, I hav a few Ideas but I don’t know what I should do, or maybe put a few in? Some of my current ideas include: An abandoned signal box, abandoned grain elevator, or maybe an abandoned station (A small one). Any new ideas are welcomed and any help is very much appreciated.

Pictures:

Again, thank you for anything and everything!
Stay cool my dudes :ok_hand:

-DesertedArtist

5 Likes

Of course! Are those pipes sticking out of the ground here?:

If you maybe add some type of liquid spewing out, water, dirty water, etc. That might add a nice touch! Don’t you think?

Well maybe a broken, rusty, flipped over train next to the track? Something like this:

1 Like

Hey there! I’m really into what you’ve started off here, especially with the train tracks sinking into the terrain & correct use of material etc, In addition to the great suggestion above, I don’t really have much to say although I’d say throw in some rock meshes 'n stuff like that if you haven’t thought about that already.

If you didn’t know already, you can increase the Quality Level in Roblox Studio, refer to this cool post if you want!

All the best,
Jack

1 Like