Feedback on showcase / vibe game

Hi!

This is our development group’s first major project! It is a build based on artworks by ArseniXC. We aimed to create a immersive and relaxing social experience and showcase build. We also added interactive props and unique sitting animations to make our game more unique and immersive. Please check it out, and like the game if you enjoyed it!

Images

Video showcase

Game link: Project 古い家 - Roblox

Thanks for reading!

16 Likes

Holy shite. Best Showcase game I have played in a VERY LONG time. Good job! I like how everything is somewhat interactable. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Making everything retractable took quite a while, due to my lack of experience with CFrames. Thanks man, It means a lot! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This looks insane! I honestly thought this was real the moment I first saw it, this looks like my dream house! 10/10.

Wish I could donate but the donation bar doesn’t work.

2 Likes

Glad you enjoyed our game! Sorry about the broken donation button :frowning:. I apologize for asking, but what happens when you attempt to donate? I haven’t run into any issues while testing the game pre-release regarding the donation feature. Thanks!

No buttons show up, just the frame. Adding on, my computer is not that great so it could be a result of not fully loading.

2 Likes

Strange, the images should load in. I’ll try preloading the imagebuttons that the game uses to mitigate the issue. Thanks for the input!

1 Like

The frame is working now, I think this was caused by not loading properly.(try adding a 5 robux donation)

1 Like

I’ve added a 5 robux donation option, hopefully it works!

1 Like

Gave you a little tip of 5 robux :smiley:

2 Likes

Bro, why doesn’t the donate frame disappear once I join the game? Do I have to donate to play?

I’m quite a fan, I like the vibes of the game.