Feedback on simulator thumbnail

About

Hi! I made this simulator thumbnail. I used Cinema 4d and Photoshop. I took me about two hours and feedback is wanted!

8 Likes

Nice!!!
I think maybe like darker it would look really good, and would fit like the tasers or whatever is that.
If you put it like on a night and make it glow it would look so op!

3 Likes

Looks very vibrant and the effects are really good, only thing I would suggest is adding text with the name of your simulator in some unique font/design. Keep it up!

2 Likes

This looks really really beautiful! If i had simulator this would be my dream GFX Thumbnail, just would make some things darker, but everything is cool! Have great day!

2 Likes

This is pretty good! Except the fact that the people are SMILING when they are being electrocuted! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Not all the shadows seem to point the same direction.

2 Likes

I have to express this: I feel slightly disturbed by how everyone seems happy while getting tazed. A taser simulator? You do you, Roblox.

Looking back after reading this comment, it does seem like the shadows point in slightly offset directions, but it’s not noticeable at a first glance.

Besides, that, though, it’s honestly pretty solid. Clear colors, nice placement of characters, good lighting, etc. Thumbs up for GFX quality. :+1:

2 Likes

They look happy because they are having fun playing the game! Awesome thumbnail btw!

2 Likes

lol, it was just to see how my map looked when it was rendered, it isn’t for the final game. Thanks for the feedback! :grinning:

1 Like