Feedback on Skydive game

I’m going to add a game icon now. And a wallpaper too. What should it be about? Or can I just draw one of the characters.

Apologies on the issues with Glory Points and Glory Coins. I am working hard to get them fixed.

I apologize for the inconvenience I caused you and other players. For compensation, a chance of getting double Glory Points and Glory Coins is on right now.

Stats have also been reset and balanced.

1 Like

i couldnt even play the game when the error happened dawg :skull: there wasnt any other players in the lobby

Yes, but the issue still persisted. It didn’t require a round to see something was wrong. There’s a reason why I made it 2 players required.

I need a form of media for the game too.

Looks really good so far, and I can see this going a long way but some issues;

• SFX isn’t really good
  • Buildings are too plain, and blocky
  • UI is also plain.

These are some things I’d recommend fixing before releasing.

1 Like

Ok, so what do you suggest on doing about the SFX? And the UI? I’m going to make the colors less saturated and more soft.

I could try adding stuff in the office like a chair, a table, a computer, and coffee?

This game looks good so far! Great job on it! How long did it take so far to create it all? It’s a good idea and theme!

2 Likes

It took a few days just to come up with a concept. Because after the development of another title, I wanted to make an experience that was simple yet people could come back to and enjoy time and time again.

This game was actually based on @Alvin_Blox 's “Skydive Paradise”

It was a cool concept and I wanted to sort of make my own version out of it, since there was still some potential left in it.

1 Like

I still have a lot of work to be done and updates to do for the game to be done. I’m going to make a music shuffler that plays random songs, instead of one song playing all the time.

I just released an update fixing some stuff.

I added a music shuffler. Tripled rewards are also up. Enjoy.

I have heard your feedback. I will work on improving the models and adding more style.

Make sure to put a star next to events to stay up-to-date.

Create private servers and invite your friends to accumulate Glory Points and Glory Coins. Available on all devices.

its roblox bro :skull: block is in the name

1 Like

I’m not the one who made the SFX

Global leaderboards, furniture, and more coming soon.

I need a few people join to test the global leaderboard and see if it works. It updates every say 10 seconds. You need to accumulate points for it to work.

Yeah the real problem with this game is that it requires 2 people minimum to play. But you can’t really fix issue that unless you accumulate a solid player base. I suggest making a trailer for this game and posting it to YouTube. Unfortunately I couldn’t play but definitely let me know if there’s a 1 player version coming out

1 Like