Feedback on Skydive game

I have recently started working on a Skydive game called “Skydive Paradise X”. Can you please provide feedback on the game and what I might need to improve on? It requires 2 or more players also.

The VER. 1.02 event

I was going to add an actual skydiving system, pets you can equip, trails, and more things like spectating.

4 Likes

Saw your other post! Ill check the actual gameplay out later when I can! What I can say for now is that the description needs a complete rework, add emojis, it helps lol.
And thumbnails, but I dont think you’ve gotten to that step yet so Ill cut ya some slack lol.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback. I will add those. I know how to draw lol, but I don’t know what to draw for the game.

1 Like

What I can say is that the game hasn’t completed yet. You should try to add a point system, crates, thumbnails and finish the lobby. Also, when I die, the game is still in progress.

1 Like

I need some people to come playtest and see if it works.

Perhaps I could create an emoji of my own? Not sure how that would work.

Hmm no thats not necessary really, just put the default emojis in the desc. Or again look how other games did it and do it like that

1 Like

So first of, I made it so that it assigns an attribute to who is and isn’t in the round. So like if 2 people are in a round, it will set an attribute on them. If a new player joins they won’t immediately enter the ongoing round.

Ok? Uh I didnt ask about attributes man

Yes, I know. I was just saying.

1 Like

Thank you all for your feedback. I will add Glory Points, Coins, fix the round system, add a thumbnail, add emojis, and finish the lobby.

1 Like

Okay, so I have no accomplished everything but I have added a skydiving system that has weight/drag behind it. I have also added a boost system too.

Thank you for the feedback. I have managed to add a points system and also fixed the matchmaking.

1.03 might be the biggest update I’ve ever done on this game.

In the next update, there will be a 25% chance that you get doubled rewards. Fixes are coming as well.

why did i join with 1.1 million glory points?? ive never played this

1 Like

Okay, try it now. I just fixed something.

1 Like

fixed

It was because I gave myself 1.1M Glory Points. Ahh. That makes sense. Or maybe you did play the game, not sure. I did that to test to see the currencies save when you leave.

1 Like

Should I make it so if a player doesn’t win the match or something happens then it disbands the match? And moves on to another one. Disabled the respawn button for obvious reasons…