Feedback on Social Media Game with algorithm & AI

Hey there! :wave: My name is Trey. I’m passionate about introducing Social Media to Roblox.

I have made the first Roblox Social Media project named “LetsBeSocial”.

The vision of the project is to solve current issues by allowing following users, allowing people to communicate easier & build a feed that fits to their likings, enjoy our Live-Chats & Calls feature (Yes that’s a feature) and earning Robux easier through donations.

The project has an algorithm & AI included to allow users to customize their feed as they post & read posts. Allowing them to build and manage their own feed.

Users are able to communicate to each other through handles, which are made by themselves. such as @ thisisatest.

The game is currently done! but wasn’t easy to make, this game requires to save big amounts of data to build feeds for our users, while ensuring the game works fast without delays.

It releases on March 31 & we’re seeking for user feedback to take notes on what we could improve for the future.

Let me know what you think below, any feedback is appreciated! :slight_smile:

Footage & Screenshot of the game below.

🎮 Footage & Screenshots

Best regards, Trey.

2 Likes

I think theres already enough social media in this world, but I appreciate your hard work on the project

2 Likes

There are a lot of Sm around but this is pretty sick! I will Try out this game when its out and i will give feedback

1 Like

Its looking nice. Funny idea :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for the feedback Remixzy, very appreciated! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This social media game looks great! Nice job on it!

1 Like

Thank you! We appreciate your feedback. :slight_smile:

Hey there! The game has been released a week ago, we’d love to hear feedback from everyone about it, suggestions are also appreciated. Thanks in advance! :smile:

1 Like