Feedback on some Factory stuff?

Some Factory stuff I made not to long ago!

Factory%20Machines Robot%20Arm

Any Support or Feedback helps!

9 Likes

It looks great! It looks low poly to me, and that is a great start!

A couple things you can do to make your build really pop. First you can add some contrasting colors on the conveyor belt and such, they do not all have to be the same three or four colors. You can also take your crates and rotate them a little bit if you were going to use it for a bigger build, as that adds inconsistency (which is good in this case) that you can use to make the build seem more natural.

Good luck, and great build so far!

3 Likes

Looks great! Definitely some of the better factory parts I’ve seen players make. What are you planning to use them in?

1 Like

I’m planning to continue this into a little project or big project depending how far I go with it.

1 Like

Nice, I definitely look forward to more about this project

1 Like

It looks pretty good.
You may also add a control panel for all the robot arms.

1 Like

Those look really awesome. I’m assuming the style of the game is low-poly/geometric. I think you’ve done really well with these. The colors you have picked, although bright, are a little industrial. I would recommend choosing colors that really contrast each other and pop out of the build since it looks like you’re going for a more low poly build. Other than that awesome job!

I love it! The colors are unique but don’t detract from the intended setting.

I would recommend some barriers around the conveyor belt, to avoid your hypothetical items from falling.

Good base, I like the colors. Use Archimedes 2 if you don’t already.

1 Like

It looks really nice and I like the use of colours

Suggestions

• I agree with what @BraydenLansink said about adding barriers around the conveyor belt.
  • Expanding on to this I think you could add more detail to the conveyor belt instead of just the plain part. I know it’s low poly but I think this could look good

• The bottom look as if they are colliding as you can see here:
    15%20pm

Other than that it’s really good. :+1:

These builds are super cool, I really like the detail.

8.5/10 :star:

Those“Conveyor Belts” is very amazing, i like how you added the other machine. That makes your builds look more better, as well the details. That’s implemented to your factory equipment! However there is a couple of things! I’ll add to your conveyor belts, so it could look. Look more decent, and even more improved a lot more overall. You have done a decent job on, your factory stuff i would. Recommend you add some other colors to the conveyor belts!

Conveyor Belts
I like the overall details to your conveyor belts however, there could be a bit more things added to it i would recommend. You make the (promo, known as the legs) black, sliver, blue, ect. As that’s what mostly conveyor belts have and then you could try implementing some “Idler” underneath the belts they may be linked into a transmission via belts or contact with other moving parts. That helps pull items over to boxes, crates, trucks, ect. Try adding some idler underneath the belt part so it could look. More better as that’s what your “Conveyor Belt” needs so it could pull items! And then if you plan on adding those next you, could add the Head Pulley, Drive Pulley, that’s what makes your, conveyor belts moves to contract with other parts that’s on the. Conveyor belts i would suggest you do something, like that and the machine next to the conveyor belts! I would choose a different color you could add white, grey, black, yellow, ect. Those are a couple of colors i would implement! To your conveyor belts so they won’t look. The same as the “Roller Conveyor”

Roller Conveyor/Robotic Arms
Know i see you added some robot, arms which is known as “Robotic Arms” next to the roller conveyor i would recommend you. Implement the (Gripper) onto the arms so it can pick, up items and put them in boxes, crates, i would suggest you try doing something! Like that so it could look more decent and for, the conveyor belt try adding another machine known, as "Roller Conveyor"part rollers that helps the boxes. Get into the containers, crates, plastic bins, when there down being taped up and! Put together you could try adding some of those. To your factory equipment so it could look, more improved and as you can see below, mostly conveyor belts have yellow color. To it and other’s depending on the style your going for!!

Reference

Details
I know you only added the conveyor belts, but it would look more better if you added details to your factory to look more better, as i said above you could add some containers, crates, bin, boxes, ect. Around the conveyor belt and on the crates and others! I would also add a few other details to, your factory to make it stand out more. Here is couple of equipment you could add to your build! to make it look more decent overall you, have done a amazing job on your “Factory Stuff” hope to see the improvements you. Make to the factory machines…

Factory Equipment

• Boxes, Containers, Blue Crates & Heavy Duty Rack Shelving
  • Electric Straddle Stacker, Ladders, Factory Safety Bollards
  • Metal Cans, Cranes, Wooden Barrels & Trucks
  • Stacks Of Boxes, Cones, Power Lift Stacker & Hydraulic Stacker
  • Rack Protector, Dock Lights, Pallet Jack Truck, Electric Order Picker,

Overall, you have done a amazing job, on your “Factory Stuff” it looks really good those are
just a couple of details you could add for your (upcoming project) hope to see other factory equipment you add next! anyways the details i listed. Above is what your factory needs! Try adding those so it would look a lot more, decent can’'t wait to see more of your work very soon. Keep it up!!

2 Likes

Ok, this is pretty good dude, especially for a low poly build, the colors are great.

I would suggest some barriers around the conveyor belt, and maybe add more detail to the conveyor belt?