Feedback on some furniture

hey so i made some basic furniture for my game and i want some feedback on them since these are some of my first builds that im happy with.

desk
couch
tv stand
tall cabinet thing
shelf and table
edit: i might make these and some future models into a free model pack if any of you want to use these

8 Likes

Looks smooth, wonder what it would like with future lighting and surface(something) :thinking:

1 Like

it’s great! I like that it’s easy to create but it looks great! it can be seen that you did it with dedication.

1 Like

these pictures were with future lighting, i think i left it on becouse i couldnt see the diffrence from the future lighting to the shadow map, and i am working on changing surfaces and lighing

1 Like

thanks, i was going for something simple but with interesting designs

1 Like

Quite decent like the simplicity in each models they look decen, the only thing that I’ll improve is the couch and try going for that house welcome feel material or color orange, brown, white, green ect. maybe throw a few items on the desk, candles, laptop work props.

You could even make a furniture house pack and see what you can do to spice the models up a bit.

While these builds look nice for a simplicity house, these models are well made I would advise keep learning and improving your skills to make even different models.

thanks, il keep those things in mind, im only using these models in one or two room interiors for now and put props on them later depending on the interior, im trying to improve by slowly making more and more detailed builds, and these are on the starting side, definalty will change the couch and make some props that can be switched out for eachoder

Simplicity is key, I love the modernity of them.

1 Like

Very nice, The colors you have chosen were perfect.

1 Like