Feedback on some GFX I made

Hey everyone :smiley:! Just a thumbnail and icon I made for a USMC group owned by NorthDane, go check it out! Any feedback is welcome!

5 Likes

I’ve seen this style of GFX layout before and I personally like it. How ever I think ban does it the best when they use a grunge effect for theirs. My advice is either add clothing folds and or a bump map and add interior lights with water droplets on the window.

Example:

2 Likes

Thanks man, I’ll try my best to implement clothing folds and bump maps next time.

2 Likes

dang thats good. I could never do that. Can you tell me how you did it?

1 Like

Out of all honesty, it’s not that good. I just posed a couple guys and added a bus and a road. I also used the an hdri.

I do appreciate your words though, thanks so much :smiley:

You’re so talented, these look amazing. The posture is perfect, lighting, and I can see you really took your time with these. Amazing work, keep it up!

Looks pretty nice but maybe choose shirts that have better quality? Overall nice tho

1 Like

thanks so much for the kind words :heart:

Yeah the clothing is eh, but I used what the person gave me so it’s ok, thanks for the feedback :smiley:

It looks great but, it could definitely use better materials. Road could have a road texture, and the avatar’s are too white.

Definitely have the second avatar’s clothes anti-aliased since the dotted lines are a bit rough

oh forgot to add, the lighting is a bit weird buy everything else is awesome, like the clothing folds and the moisture on the glass.

1 Like

yeah the close ups on the characters look bad. thanks for the feedback!

If you can notice the police legs is not attached to the body may want to fix that :slight_smile:

legs are always like that but thanks!

Probably try to make them so people cannot see it.

You can’t. thats how rigs work