Feedback on spawn (spawn is 20% done)

Okay, so keep in mind that the game is like 5% done, so I’m basically making my own Bloxy Awards red carpet and so far, I have done this at the spawn location, I will add houses around the water like a lounge, merchandise and a souvenir shop.

But how do you think this looks?

18 Likes

The spawn looks amazing, but I don’t know what should you add or remove because it’s 5% completed. In my opinion, you should make a threater as well.

2 Likes

My thoughts exactly though gloows could experiment with the lighting,skybox,colors for the scenery to make it pop morepersonally I would’ve avoided sharing an incomplete project until it’s reached a presentable state.

It’s rather difficult to give any critique with minimal content provided when we cannot 100% accurately interpret gloow’s vision.

4 Likes

the spawn look amazing but still maybe you put a green house near the building it will help the people to care the nature about it plus it much more vent better then when you finish i think your work more better then me and i hopefully you have great day at the studio. good luck.

1 Like

I haven’t started on lighting/skybox yet :slight_smile:

I will, I even have a sketch for it. :smiley:

Nice job! I hope you succeed in this project soon, goodluck!

1 Like

Hey! This is nice for 20%! You should maybe a swan or something in the water, just for detail. :wink:

3 Likes

That would look weird in my opinion. But thanks for the positive feedback! :smiley:

I Agree. But besides that; it’s very nice. Hope to see it completed.

The spawn looks awesome. You can add some sand and water, some small trees and a better lighting like a sunset.:beach_umbrella::sunrise:

1 Like

The spawn is such a great touch, and I like the looks on the design here! Since this is currently in development, I can’t wait to see the final results! :happy2:

You should try adding more decorations like the nature assets (Trees, flowers, etc.), buildings, street lights, and lastly; the Red Carpet. It might be amazing to see how it would look like!

I wish you luck for the spawn! :+1:

1 Like

This. Is. Amazing! One of the best builds I’ve seen! I really love the detail in the water. Perhaps add a “ring” around the circle, to add more detail?

2 Likes

It’s supposed to be night.

It’s a bloxy theatre

What do you mean “add a ring around the circle” ?

Like perhaps copy and paste it, and make it smaller so it has another circle inside the big circle. Like this.

I think it looks amazing! If you want some feedback, maybe make the grass in the middle under the golden statue a little darker, just to match the terrain grass color.

Good work though, can’t wait till it’s done! :smiley:

1 Like

This looks great. I hope too see you use water more in your final build, it looks amazing!

Hm, I might do that, I have already put a layer of sand outside of the brick layer though.

The terrain colour is going to get changed, the game is like 4% done lol