Feedback on Spider-Man GFX

Hello! I made this GFX for fun using blender and photoshop. For this graphic, I used photo manipulation along with some effects using a GFX pack. All feedback is appreciated.

Thanks!

62 Likes

That looks insane. I am a GFX designer myself but unfortunately I don’t use photoshop or blender. I use Photopea, the downgraded version. Do you have any tips of how I can get better without using photoshop or blender? It’s so hard to find packs because everything is just for Photoshop.

3 Likes

This looks great! I love all the destruction and all the nitty-gritty details. But the only issue is that spiderman looks huge. The scale is a bit off. The Doc Ock arms look tiny compared to him. Same for the car behind it. But I see what you were going for; it looks really good! 9/10

Edit: Nevermind, the car looks fine now that I look at it. It’s mainly the arms.

2 Likes

Oh my god! this looks so cooool! industry-level work! well done my dude!

3 Likes

Oh my god. This GFX is phenomenal!
Everything is perfect!
Grade:100/100
I will remember your name in case I need a GFX in the future!

1 Like

10/10 amazing, just would recommend better blending the start of the arm on the left, it looks a little flat, at least to me. Otherwise, amazing warmth balance and overall grading!

1 Like

Also how to make bumps like that?

2 Likes

I can understand Photoshop, but why not blender? Blender is free and is one of the best software to make Roblox GFXs on.

1 Like

I hope you realise that some people’s Computers are incapable of running it since you need a decent pc to run it properly.

You can download an older version of blender, that doesn’t require alot from your pc.

Yes, but to get the best results the newer versions are better. Generally I would recommend using eevee if the specs are bad but eevee is bad. ALSO HI DKKKK

That’s truly outstanding, the lighting, realism, and pose. Everything is absolutely perfect!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the kind words.

Spider hulk is smashing streets.

This looks absolutely amazing! May I ask where you got those tentacles or whatever they’re called from?

2 Likes

Pretty good! Just change the lighting on doc oc arms and it probably looks much better.

The goblin at the background doesnt look blocky like spiderman. May be robloxian spiderman might be from other spider verse

2 Likes

I agree, the character in the background would probably fit in better if it was a blocky character rather than the actual image of the character itself. If you could recreate in ROBLOX it would fit in the GFX quite nicely. I’d also say maybe add a slight motion blur effect to this character since they would be moving around on whatever they’re flying on.

Wow, that is incredible! So much detail I can see has been put into that, great work and even the tiny details are there :smiley:

1 Like

It looks basically perfect but I can’t help but notice that the mask looks like it has a little too much texture if that makes sense?
Maybe it just looks too good for ROBLOX graphics and that’s what I’m seeing.
Keep up the great work!