Feedback on Suburban Kitchen

About a few months ago I started on a small suburban kitchen, but now its just collecting dust sitting unfinished, but I want to start working on it again soon and would appreciate any ideas/feedback/critique thanks!

Link:

FIB:

22 Likes

This is an amazingly realistic build, safe to say its one of the best kitchen showcases I’ve ever seen, all that crosses my mind is that the roof seems a teeny bit out of place and could be improved upon.

Otherwise it would be epic to see a finished room by you, or even several!

3 Likes

Woah, this kitchen looks great! the only thing I would suggest is the door to the left of the picture. It seems a bit out of place is a modernized kitchen, the door looks to be from a older era, other than that, it looks spot on! Well done! :rocket:

1 Like

Very very nice! I really like the way you used the pots, you really went into detail. For some odd reason to me, the stools seem a little short, maybe make them taller? You should also add a microwave or toaster to the right of the oven, looks a little empty there. Those are just what I would think looks good though, either way looks fantastic!

I agree with you for the stools, but in-game there is a realistic walking and POV script (which is outstanding) that makes them seem more realistic. Good eye. :smiley:

1 Like

Wow! That is just beyond fantastic.

The only thing I recommend, which wouldn’t be possible without redoing half of the kitchen, is to add on more counter space. Right now, there is limited room and everything seems a little smushed together int eh back. Maybe try moving the fridge over a little and expanding the counter.

1 Like

Thank you! Im not sure why I didnt think of adding a microwave before. but ill def model one when I get the chance. Now that I think about it the stools do look a little short, but thats probably because of the proportions of a roblox char are just way different, ill prob scale it bigger to fit more.

Your kitchen looks so realistic, that is beyond incredible.
Keep up the incredible work, itZAKU!

Absolutely incredible, though I might suggest adding a dishwasher somewhere, unless the design you have in mind wouldn’t support it.

This is a beautiful, breathtaking, and vivid scene. I think its amazing. The only comment I have is that the strove needs knobs or buttons to be turned on. I would also suggest adding a knife set to the kitchen, because knives are a chefs greatest tool.

Looking at your take on the kitchen, it seems to exhibit that of a common new household and is minimalistic in serious cooking equipment. It’s a beautiful showcase, and the detail is perfect. You executed the project and design perfectly.

But in my opinion, the kitchen isn’t owned. This is the kitchen for a showcase and lacks inhabitance. I wish I could see the kitchen of a serious chef decked out with high grade spices, ingredients, and tools. If you have ever seen the movie Chef, there are scenes in the beginning in which you see his passion for the culinary arts in his own kitchen.

Overall, I love this build and I’d like to see more of your work! Great job!

Textures are amazing, Buildings very cool, Nice Job!

This is a great and a very detailed kitchen, you have made and its. A amazing showcase and the different details you added all through the kitchen part looks perfect, here is a couple of things to add to your kitchen to look decent!!

Ideas
In the kitchen area there seems. To be not that much pans on the hooks as by looking at it you only have three pots! you could add different styles of pans. Or add different details to it, such as pots, large spoons, bottles, spatula, ect. To look more better and as @greatgavin said above. You could add one of those knife sets on the counter top to give it a little decoration to it!

Book Rack
The book shelves, doesn’t seem to have that much details onto it. You could add some more books and add different details such as more picture frames, books, boxes, potted plant, to the rack part! so it could fill in some empty spaces. That are left on it.

Overall, you have done a decent job on your kitchen. Hope to see more of this! Keep it up

Appreciate the feedback! As you said the kitchen does lack inhabitants and I agree, it just feels flat out empty which is something I was struggling with, but in my defense I started out the kitchen just so I could tweet something on Twitter haha.

I will def model some of the things you guys have suggested though.

So, based on the image, I would look to implement paintings on the walls, to make it look lived in, some overused saying about home (“Home is where the heart is”) above the door, heck you could even slap some crappy kids drawing on the fridge because its “good”.

I am actually blown away by the detail! It resembles those photo-realistic scenes in Blender (assuming this has all been done in Studio). I love the lighting work! Great shadows!