Feedback on Suno!(Roblox Uno Game)

Well here’s my new game. Looking for feedback on it.

Why does it have a lot of dislikes though? What do players not like about it?

Your game seems very well made, I really like the UI and the overall feel of the game. I think it’s to soon to be bothered about the like to dislike ratio… and you seem to have a decent amount of active players. I wouldn’t worry about it.

3 Likes

The main reason I have players is because I put 240k Robux into ads and sponsors. When those stop running, the player count is going to tank.

2 Likes

the game is a has a bit of lag for me here’s a video

robloxapp-20220704-1014233.wmv (856.9 KB)

Isnt there a game like this already?

But it looks good overall

I like the mechanics and music. UI design is also nice. Though when I’m in a match the map is not very high detailed. The game lags a lot even for my PC which has a Athlon 3000G & RX 570.

I like this game!

The map design is marvellous, and the UIs seem sophisticated. The new text chat support and developer-made player list also mean a lot to players that the developer differs from what they’ve done in their own game. The top bar is also considered as it messes up with the screen layout composed of versatile UIs. Viewport frames provide 3D-looking WorldRoot items on the 2D elements. I can see the game’s efficacy; unfortunately, there might be some bugs which I think ought to be revised and fixed.

This bug is perhaps related to ClipsDescendants property as far as I could understand because rotated ones will render out of the scrolling frame until they disappear entirely.

Here’s an example of viewport frames, which is pretty cool. However, if you adjust your FPS influence, they will rotate around themselves with a different velocity in proportion to FPS itself.

f3

There’s always a frame that I cannot predict why it steadily sticks to the same card.

Eventually, I suspect the gameplay arbitrarily slows down, which I guess might be reliant on networking between the server and players.

My advice is to translate the game because players are not willing to create a lobby themselves or join someone else, complaining UIs are complicated and hard-to-unravel the functionality. I think the like rate may depend on it.

All in all, it’s a game average players would join daily and relieve their feelings. Personally, I enjoy playing mini-games, and supposing I had time to spend, I’d play this game.

Well done advertising such a game and having the fruit of your labor. An eight out of ten.

1 Like

That’s what I thought too actually… It’ll be hard to get this out there.

hi, your game is really good! it is probably just a low sample size and the dislikes are from people who lost. i don’t think the small ui bugs are the reason, although they should certainly be fixed. if you dont mind me asking, how did you reach an audience with this game? i havent seen any ads for it but it seems to have a good amount of players and growing. im trying to grow my game so im trying to find out how others do it.

Your game is currently under review…?

it got copyrighted silly uno which is copyrighted