Feedback on Teir Obby

Hey! I made a new game, It is called Trilogy - Teir Obby, It is obviously a teir obby, a stage obby, that progressively gets harder as you progress in teirs. I would like feedback on this please, It is short, as I released it today! Only 3 stages. I would also like feedback on the logos. image And the rest are once you click the link, and go to the game [HUGE UPDATE] Trilogy - Tier Obby - Roblox

5 Likes

Some notes about your game

• Donation button is a bad idea especially with how intrusive it is. If there’s going to be intrusive purchase button, at least do overpriced gravity coils and the like which can at least be profitable.
  • Game is too hard in my opinion
1 Like

True, Ill remove the donation. And the game is supposed to be towards people in the obby community, the first stage is extremely easy, the second one, it has bugs thats why its hard

1 Like

Cool build, I was only able to climb the first ladder once in like 30 tries. Good luck!

1 Like

Haha thanks! I should delete the head hitters, everyone is saying it is to hard, but you can just wrap around the first parts

1 Like

For those who don’t know how pro obby tiers work, there are 25 tiers and each tier is 2 times harder than the precedent one: a tier 6 obby is 2x harder than a tier 5 and 8x harder than a tier 3

1 Like

Sometimes I would just randomly die at specific points even though im not touching the water (Kill brick)

Other than that the build itself is ok :+1:

1 Like

Yeah it is a glitch, I need to fix it but I’m not sure of how I’ll tamper with it today, thanks for the feedback!

2 Likes

Soz way too hard for me… Also the first stage is kinda weird with the collision to stop you from just cheating the level. Might actually need to redesign the obstacle

1 Like