Feedback On terrain Island

Hi im tunnells a Terrain artist i want to showcase to you my Latest Terrain island please give feedback if you want to get your own terrain Old work deleting soon

10 Likes

I Like the Terrain Island! it’s good for Thumbnail of games, Men I Wish I Can have a Thumbnail like that for free. :grin: :+1:

But yeah, Thank you for reading this. have a nice day! :happy3:

1 Like

Looks amazing, the trees however do not fit well with the terrain. Consider changing the color of either the grass or trees, but nice work overall! :+1:

Very good, only thing I’d have to critique is that the weird object behind the tree at the very front [to the right] looks a bit out of place. I think it would be more pleasing if it was left out. Otherwise, I think it’s pretty good! You’d definitely get some interest from making these terrains.

I like how the terrain and the low-poly environment blends well. It looks really nice!

1 Like

Time for some feedback!

The terrain itself is nice and cartoony. I don’t think it needs anything.

On the other hand, lighting needs some work. You need some depth of field, I’m not going to spoon-feed you, but you should play around with the numbers. You need to add a small amount of sunrays, (not a lot, just a little,) as that would really look good. Finally, add Atmosphere to the lighting because to be honest, it needs some depth.

1 Like