Feedback on "The White Residence" house from the hit series Breaking Bad

outdated build, edited on 8/13/2021.

[DISCLAIMER]

In this topic, no use of drugs or violence is mentioned and only previews the house which was used in parts of the show. Understand that nothing harmful is related to a house and it is a very silly reason to get flagged for.

(If there was a map for Albuquerque, I’d build the entire city right away :slight_smile: )

“The White Residence” implemented into the series for footage of most episodes:

Recreation:

Note: Some pieces of the house were revamped here and there so it isn’t accurate in some places like the driveway, but the rest should be fine. Honest feedback is appreciated!

Thanks for checking it out. :love_you_gesture: :tongue:

14 Likes

Seems pretty good, so it looks good for me.

Thanks for the feedback!

30wordlimit

Looks absolutely fantastic! But those little dark grey parts with the material that represent rocks is not fitting to well so I think you should remove and now, it’s going to be 100% amazing building

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! :slight_smile:

Are you talking about this pavement?

2 Likes

Yes! I was talking about them! It’s because since you showed the real life picture and comparing to the one you made in Roblox Studio, I saw that this could not look good for the building

1 Like

You are absolutely right, I’ll remove it very soon :slight_smile:
Thanks for the feedback to make the build better!

2 Likes

No problem my friend! :smile:

(30wordslimit)

1 Like

This looks awesome! The only thing that looks strange is the path leading up to the house.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback!

And yes, I agree.

@JuanGamerPlayz_RBLX had commented about the pavement and you both have a point, I will remove it very soon! Thanks again for the feedback :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I only saw your comment about the path after, sorry.

No problem :slight_smile:

(30wordlimitttt)

1 Like

Looks really nice, you should add a pizza to the roof

1 Like

Hahah, that would’ve been great, it was a shame that I had forgotten to add it but I’ll do it once I remove the pavement. :sweat_smile:

Thanks for suggesting! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love the detail put into it, very high quality! 10/10, would throw a pizza on-top of the roof!

Thanks for your comment :slight_smile: I

I’ll be sure to add the pizza soon :wink:

Not bad, garage needs to be a few studs more wide but other than that it’s good!

1 Like

One of my favorite shows out there, and you did a pretty good job replicating it. The only thing is the pavement, but I saw you were fixing it so that’s good.

2 Likes