Feedback on these profile pictures

Can I get some help in pricing these GFX. FeedBack appreciated too!

14 Likes

They may as well be free cuz if i wanted to rn i could just save them as or download them lol. [Put a watermalk nexttime lol]

3 Likes

If you made the background yourself, I’d pay 1,000 Robux.

If you didn’t make the background, I’d pay about 800 Robux.

2 Likes

Both of them looks like it cost 1k

Well technically i did not make the background, i used a bunch of overlays and messing around with it.

I would charge 300-500 robux. It looks good but it doesn’t make you go ‘wow!’ In the end to most customers it’s just a simple pose with a background. One of the reasons why a lot of pro GFX designers don’t do Pfps, it’s very restrictive.

Unless you made the background completely by yourself that’s what I would charge.

These looked much cleaner than mine! I think around 100-300 robux can settle you good. I kinda wanna learn how you make these.

I could make it myself :stuck_out_tongue: so I wouldn’t really pay for it. If you used 3d cloth and 2d shaders I would buy it

300 sounds fair for these. The render is really well made so is the background.

What do you mean pro gfx designers dont do pfp’s? They do and they do a lot, trust me PFP’s are the most thing an artist do in their career

I’ve met dozens of pros that charge 15,000k+ per GFX and none of them do it, when I asked most of them said that was the reason. Could just be them though :man_shrugging:

You’re right. I have over 4 years of experience and I’m a front page graphics artist and trust me, I have not once done a profile picture for anybody except myself. It’s not even an option on the commission sheet :joy:. And that reason is 100% true. It’s not just them. I find profile pictures incredibly restrictive and straight forward to the point where I can’t fully showcase my skills.

First, you don’t seem like a front page artist with well… 4 years of experience? Assuming you have been on roblox since 2013 and you are a veterant, you can’t call you self that just by the fact that you have been making art for 4 years. People like SoftGB, i5k, Hanstriker… They charge like 25k 30k robux or more for a piece of art, and the first thing they have on their comm sheet is some icons, pfp’s.

1 Like